ARAMU MURO HAYU MARCA:
ARAMU-MURU is located at 70 kilometers from Puno city, on the shores of Lake Titicaca, amidst a green field with rocks formations (stone forest), Amaru Muru or "Hayu Marca", is considered as a sacred place, mysterious, mystical and enigmatic. The building that stands out is the "Inter-dimensional Gate" carved in stone of seven meters wide and seven meters tall.
Locals say that it is the entrance to the God Aramu Muru's Temple of Illumination or "Hayu Marca" which leads to another reality according to history of the locals. This tour is recommended for all who want have an experience of the spiritual and enigmatic world.
CHUCUITO is a small colonial town, where was founded as "The City of Royal Coffers" and buildings of that epoque are still there, such as the great churches founded by Dominicans.
On this tour we will visit "The Fertility Temple" called as: "Inca Uyo" Inca ceremonial complex rectangular form containing monuments phallic (phalluses carved in stone) where was made ritual ceremonies dedicated to the fertility or Pachamama (Earth mother) and used as an astronomical observatory to define the propitious times for agricultural activities.
At 8:00 a.m. Our customers (passengers) are collected of their downtown hotels of Puno City and departure to Chucuito where we will visit the "Temple of Inca Uyo" or "Fertility Temple" which has more than 20 Phalluses carved in stone, probably related with the fertility and it was used as an astronomical observatory.
Continuing our journey to the south of Puno at 35 kilometers near to the Lake Titicaca, we arrive to Aramu-Muru or "Hayu-Marka" in Aymara, means "Town of Spirits" outstanding construction "Inter-dimensional gate" where we will hiking, exploring and taking pictures of the enigmatic place,(1hour 30 min time of visit) after, return to Puno and transfer to your hotels.
|1:00 p.m.||Pick up from their hotels and departure to Aramu-muru.|
|2:15 p.m.||Arrive Aramu-muru and visit the interdimensional gate.|
|4:00 p.m.||Departure to Chucuito.|
|4:45 p.m.||Arrival in Chucuito: Visit to Inca Uyo, main square and Viewpoint.|
|5:30 p.m.||Departure to the city of Puno.|
|6:00 p.m.||Arrival to Puno and transfer to their hotels.|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Entrances fees to Inca Uyo and Aramu-Muru.
- Spanish / English guide (on request languages French).
- Tourist transportation.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Tour duration is approximately 5 hours. You can choose the schedule that suits you can be in the morning or afternoon.
- To make this tour requires at least 2 people.
- Order guides in French and Portuguese languages ahead of (1 week).
|2 People||$ 99.00 USD|
|3 People||$ 115.00 USD|
|4 People||$ 135.00 USD|