Tour islas uros - taquile (ln)
TOUR TO UROS AND TAQUILE ISLAND [BY COMMON BOAT] (FULL DAY)
Tour Uros, Amantani y Taquile en el lago titicaca
Todo lo que ofrecemos en nuestro tour por el lago titicaca
At 6:40 a.m. Our customers (passengers) are collected from their hotels by our Staff, to be transferred to the port of the Lake Titicaca, at 7:15 am our boat leaves with destination to the floating islands of Uros (30 min. travel approx.)
We will visit two Islands, which retain their culture. "The Uros Floating Islands" is an ancient ethnic group of people living on Lake Titicaca since pre-Incan times; they are still maintaining their original lifestyle just fishing, hunting birds, gathering eggs and using the reeds almost for everything even to eat.
Then, we continue our trip to Taquile Island. (2 hours and a half of trip approximately.) we arrive at the port of taquile, walk uphill along a path (45 min approximately.) to arrive at the small village of the Island, where will we have a free 30 minutes approximately to observe a variety of tissues in the craft community center, lunch in typical restaurant after this the families from taquile will demonstrate about their customs and daily activities.
After, back to the port to board the boat and return to the city of puno and then around 17:15 hrs. approx. we arrive at the port of puno and transfer to respective hotels.
|06:40 am.||Transfer hotel downtown Puno to port (vice versa).|
|07:15 am.||Departure of the boat to the islands of the uros.|
|07:45 am.||Visit to the floating islands of the uros (two islands).|
|09:00 am.||Departure of boat to taquile island.|
|11:30 am.||Arrival at the port of taquile, walk (45 min. approrx).|
|12:20 hrs.||The guide will explain us the origin and customs of the locals.|
|13:00 hrs.||Lunch in a typical restaurant of taquile.|
|14:30 hrs.||Departure of the boat from taquile island to puno.|
|17:15 hrs.||Arrival at the port of puno and transfer to their hotels.|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Entrance fees to floating islands and Taquile.
- Guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port of the Lake Titicaca.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Porte con cuidado sus documentos