Tour islas uros - taquile (ip)
DAILY TOUR TO UROS-TAQUILE ISLAND BY FAST BOAT ¾ DAY
Tour Uros, Amantani y Taquile en el lago titicaca
Todo lo que ofrecemos en nuestro tour por el lago titicaca
Tourist circuit of Taquiele and Uros Island:
At 07:00 to 07:10 a.m. Early in the morning, our costumers (passengers) are collected from their hotels by our staff to be transferred to the port of the Lake Titicaca, at 07:30 a.m. our boat leaves with the destination to the Uros floating islands (15 minutes travel approx.) we will visit two floating islands which retain their culture. Where our guide will explain us about the origin, customs of its inhabitants, after this visit, we are going to continue our journey to Taquile Island (1 hour and 20 min. approx.)
we arrive at the port of Taquile Island, walk uphill along a path, enjoying on the way impressive views of the Lake Titicaca, (45 min. approx.) to arrive at the small village of taquile island, here we will have a free 30 minutes time to see a variety of tissues in the small market of the village. After we have lunch in a typical restaurant and the families from Taquile will demonstrate about their customs and daily activities.
Then we are going to descend to the port to board the boat and back to Puno, arrival time is about 03:30 p.m. Approximately and transfer to their respective hotels of the city.
|07:00 am.||Pick up from hotels in the center of Puno.|
|07:30 am.||Departure of the fast boat to the Uros Floating islands..|
|07:45 am.||Visit to two floating islands of the Uros.|
|09:15 am.||Departure of boat to Taquile Island.|
|10:45 am.||Arrival at the port of Taquile walk (45 min. approx.) to the town and visit the craft market.de y visita al mercado artesanal.|
|12:30 p.m.||Lunch in a typical restaurant of Taquile. Then walk down to the port of the island.|
|02:00 p.m.||Return to the city of Puno.|
|03:30 p.m.||Arrival to the port of Puno and transfer to their hotelsad.|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Lunch in typical restaurant.
- Entrance fees to floating islands and Taquile.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Speed boat (with toilet facilities on board, comfortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port of the Lake Titicaca.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Porte con cuidado sus documentos
Book this same tour at an unbeatable price - DAILY TOUR TO UROS-TAQUILE ISLAND BY FAST BOAT ¾ DAY.