tour uros - amantaní - taquile
TOUR TO UROS - AMANTANI - TAQUILE ISLANDS (2D 1N) Homestay
Tour Uros, Amantani y Taquile en el lago titicaca
Todo lo que ofrecemos en nuestro tour por el lago titicaca
Day 01: Puno – Uros Floating Islands and Amantani Island.
7:40 to 8:00 a.m. In the Morning, our customers (passengers) are collected from their hotels by our Staff and transfer to the port of the Lake Titicaca, 8:15 a.m. our boat leaves for Floating Islands of Uros. (30 min. travel approx.)
We will visit two floating islands of the Uros, where our guide will explain you about the origin, activities of its inhabitants, economic and technical constructions of its islands, continuing our trip (2 hours and 45 minutes trip approx.) we will arrive at Amantani island, where local families will welcome us, we are going to settle in the rural house and we will taste the typical lunch, after the lunch time to rest and then uphill hike to the top of the Island.
From this point, we can see the ceremonial center of the Incas such as (Pacha Tata or Pacha Mama) and the wonderful view of the Lake Titicaca, after this go back home and have dinner.
Day 02: Amantani - Taquile Islands and Puno
At 07:30 a.m. after breakfast, we will departure to Taquile Island (01-hour trip by boat approx.), we arrive at the port of Taquile. then, Island walk uphill along a path (45 minutes approx.) until arrive to the square of Taquile, on the way we will see the typical lifestyle of the locals that still maintain their customs, traditions and religious rituals.
Once in the town of the island, we can visit the communal handicraft, after lunch in a typical restaurant, families will perform a small demonstration of their textile and then we left with destination to Puno and transfer to their hotels in the city.
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Basic accommodation in Amantani and feed: The meals are prepared with local produce (Pope, oca, quinoa, egg and cheese)
- All Island entrance fees.
- First aid kit.
- Guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (comfortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Pick up from their hotels and transfer.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Optional ride on a reed boat (It has an additional cost of 10 PEN).
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (2 liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
Book this same tour at an unbeatable price - TOUR TO UROS - AMANTANI - TAQUILE ISLANDS (2D 1N) Homestay.