This tour begins at 6:30 a.m. pick you up from the downtown hotels in Puno and transfer by road to Copacabana (Bolivia). Brief visit to the Sanctuary of the Virgin of Copacabana, then board the Catamaran Cruise enjoying a snack on board while sailing to Sun Island, cradle of the Inca Empire.
In this legendary island you will visit the Garden, steps and fountain Inca, then the itinerary includes a visit to the Cultural Complex Inti Wata, the main private tourist attraction in Bolivia, includes the underground museum Ekako, centers of traditional medicine and construction of reed rafts, the Pachamama agricultural Inca, a craft center, the Intica’s lounge and the largest variety of Andean camelids located in Manco Capac terraces.
The visit to Inti Wata Complex of Sun Island includes a unique sailing experience aboard a huge Titicaca traditional vessel for a panoramic visit to the Pilkokaina Inca Palace.
Board again the catamaran and then continue with the trip to Copacabana enjoying a buffet lunch and the majestic panorama of Lake Titicaca is addressed again. Arrival and transfer to your hotel in La Paz.
|06:30 a.m. (HP)||Pick up from the downtown hotels of Puno and travel by bus to Copacabana (Travel time by bus 3 hours).|
|10:30 a.m. (HB)||Copacabana Tour through the village (Visits: Cathedral, Main Plaza).|
|11:00 a.m. (HB)||Copacabana - Sun Island by Catamaran (Refreshments on board).|
|12:00 p.m. (HB)||Visits to Sun Island (South Side), Visits (Exclusive) Places lake as: Garden of the Inca, Tiers of the Inca, Inca Sacred Source and Inti Wata Complex Sun Island.|
|01:30 p.m. (HB)||Sun Island (South Side)|
|02:00 p.m. (HB)||Catamaran Sailing Sun Island – Chua and Buffet Lunch on board (3 hours trip by Catamaran)|
|05:00 p.m. (HB)||Chua - La Paz (2 hour travel by Bus)|
|07:00 p.m. (HB)||Arrival and transfer to your hotel in La Paz|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Buffet lunch on board.
- Personalized assistance
- Short visit to Copacabana.
- Catamaran Copacabana - Isla del Sol - Chua’s port (4 hours trip by Catamaran).
- Snack on board.
- Land transport Chúa’s Port - La Paz.
- Transportation Puno – Copacabana or vice verse.
- Exclusive vist to Inti Wata.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Drink on board.
- Premium ensurance $3.50 US per person.
- Embarkation tax $6.00 US per person.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Trekking shoes and extra stockings.
|1 People||$ 299.00 USD|