Tour Maras - Moray (3/4 Día).
TOUR MARAS - MORAY (3/4 DAY)BOOK NOW !!!
On this tour at 8:30 a.m. Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel and head to Maras Moray;along the way you will make a stop and visit to the Quechua village of Chinchero, this town is surrounded by patchwork style fields with natural colours.
Continuing with the journey, you will enjoy the snow-capped peaks of the Andes, through lush yellow fields of wheat to arrive to the salt mines of Maras, which is about 2 miles away. This village is known as a former salt-producing center that is thought to date back all the way to pre-Inca times.
Finally, you will visit the fascinating display of terraces in Moray. Moray boasts amphitheater-like terraces made by the Incas. These terraces, which are carved deep into the earth in a bowl shape, were thought to be used to determine the optimal conditions for growing crops. After a guided tour, you will go back to Cusco and ends at (Plaza San Francisco or Main Square) at around 2:30 pm.
|8:30 a.m.||Pick up from your hotel to board the bus.|
|9:00 a.m.||Depart of the bus with destination to Maras y Moray.|
|10:00 a.m.||Guided tour of the town of Chinchero.|
|11:30 a.m.||Guided tour of the salt mines of Maras.|
|12:30 a.m.||Guided tour of the agricultural interpretation center in Moray.|
|1:30 p.m.||Return to Cusco by bus.|
|2:30 p.m.||Arrival to the city of Cusco, (Plaza San Francisco o Plaza de Armas).|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Box lunch.
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist transportation.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Maras entrance additional 1.7 USD.
- Moray entrance additional 3.30 USD.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Porte con cuidado sus documentos
|$ 35.00 USD|