TOUR MACHU PICCHU (FULL DAY)
TOUR MACHU PICCHU (FULL DAY)BOOK NOW !!!
|8am-1pm||Aeropuerto de Juliaca||Recepción y traslado hasta Atuncolla.||45 min.|
|Las horas varían de acuerdo a la hora de su arribo.||
|Atuncolla – Paramis.||Viaje en transporte turístico confortable||1h-30 min.|
||Pernocte en casa - hospedaje - rural de Paramis.|
Our Local guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at around 4:00 a.m. to head to Ollantaytambo. We will arrive at about 5:45 a.m. and from there we will take a train to Aguas Calientes.
The trip from Cusco to Aguas Calientes takes about 4 hours, and there are many spectacular views along the way. Passing through lush fields and colorful villages in the foothills of the Andes, we will also go by the Urubamba River which runs through the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Our staff will be waiting for you at the train station in Aguas Calientes at 07:45 a.m. and together we will take the bus up to Machu Picchu through a zigzagging path on a 25-minute bus ride.
Once in Machu Picchu, from 09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., our guide will have a guided tour. You will see the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Royal Inca Cemeteries. The guided tour lasts about 2 hours and after the tour you will have some free time to explore, take pictures, or just walk around the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. So enjoy your trip to Machu Picchu, One of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World!
You will have the afternoon free to have lunch, visit the hot springs in Aguas Calientes or visit the small market or museum. You can have lunch in the town of Aguas Calientes, (lunch is not included in the Tour or package).
Finally, at around 06:00 p.m. you will travel by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco. The transfer to your hotel is at around 10:30 pm.
|4:00 a.m.||Pick up from your hotel and Transfer to Ollantaytambo by bus.|
|6:10 a.m.||Travel by Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.|
|7:40 a.m.||Reception in the Aguas Calientes train station.|
|8:00 a.m.||Bus journey from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.|
|9:00 a.m.||Guided tour of one of the New 7 wonders of the world, Machu Picchu. (visit the most important places in this citadel of Machu Picchu”).|
|11:00 a.m.||Free time in Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, to go back to Aguas Calientes, have lunch, see the town, or relax in the Hot Springs.|
|6:00 p.m.||Presentation in the train station and return to Ollantaytambo by train.|
|8:30 p.m.||Reception in Ollantaytambo and return to Cusco by bus.|
|10:30 p.m.||Arrival to the City of Cusco, the ends (Main Square and Plaza San Francisco).|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Professional English speaking in Machu Picchu.
- Train Journey: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Bus ride: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Transfer Hotel - Airport/ Bus Station.
- Pick up and Transfers: Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Lunch in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to climb Huayna Picchu ($ 20.00 per person)/Machu Picchu Mountain ($15 per person).
- Entrance to Hot spring in Aguas Calientes. (S/.10.00 PEN).
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (2 liter).
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Thermal clothing, especially for sleeping is also recommended.
- Trekking shoes and extra stockings.
- Insect repellant.
- Porte con cuidado sus documentos
- The departure/arrival time for going from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu can vary according train availability schedule.
- Make the reservation with anticipation or ask us before (1 month before in high season JUN – NOV).
- Students 50% discount for entrance to Machu Picchu with (ISIC Student Card).