tour chucuito aramu muro juli
PRIVATE TOUR TO CHUCUITO, ARAMUMURU AND JULI (3/4 DAY)BOOK NOW !!!
|8am-1pm||Aeropuerto de Juliaca||Recepción y traslado hasta Atuncolla.||45 min.|
|Las horas varían de acuerdo a la hora de su arribo.||
|Atuncolla – Paramis.||Viaje en transporte turístico confortable||1h-30 min.|
||Pernocte en casa - hospedaje - rural de Paramis.|
At 7:30 a.m. Early in the morning you will be picked up from your downtown hotel by our local guide and depart to Chucuito where you will visit the "Temple of Inca Uyo" or "Fertility Temple" which has more than 20 Phalluses carved in stone.
Continuing our journey by shoes of the Lake Titicaca, we arrive and visit to Aramu-Muru or "Hayu-Marka" in Aymara, means "Town of Spirits" outstanding construction "Inter-dimensional gate" (45 min time of visit), then Box Luch in the main square of Juli, after visit the beautiful churches as: San Pedro Church, San Juan De Letran And Nuestra Señora de la Asunción. Were built between 16th and 17th centuries by Dominican and Jesuit order. Our guide will explain in detail about their history of the churches and culture of the place. About 1:00 p.m. Return to Puno and transfer to your hotels.
|7:30 a.m.||Pick up from your hotel in Puno and depart to Chucuito-"Inca Uyo".|
|8:00 a.m.||Arrival and visit to Chucuito-“Inca Uyo” or Fertility Temple.|
|9:30 a.m.||Arrival and visit to Aramu Muru or "Hayu Marca".|
|10:30 a.m.||Departure to the city of Juli or "Little Rome of America".|
|11:00 a.m.||Arrival at the main square of Juli (Box Lunch)|
|11:30 a.m.||Visit the churches of Juli or "Little Rome of South America".|
|1:00 p.m.||Return to Puno.|
|3:30 p.m.||Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotels.|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Box lunch.
- Entrances fees to Inca Uyo, Aramu-Muru and Chuches of Juli.
- Spanish / English guide (on request languages French).
- Tourist transportation.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- To make this tour requires at least 2 people.
|02 people||03 people||04 people|
|$ 199.00 USD||$ 225.00 USD||$ 245.00 USD|