Tour Isla Uros (Tarde)
TOUR TO UROS FLOATING ISLAND - HALF DAY (Afternoon)
Tour Uros, Amantani y Taquile en el lago titicaca
Todo lo que ofrecemos en nuestro tour por el lago titicaca
Tourist circuit Morning of the Uros Floating Islands.
At 03:45 p.m. Our customers (passengers) are collected from their hotels in the center of the city of Puno by our staff, and transfer down to the port of the Lake Titicaca. At 4:00 p.m., our boat leaves with destination to the Uros floating islands, (30 min trip by boat). approx. where you will find more than 82 floating islands, which will visit two of them.
Upon our arrival our group we will be welcomed by a group of islanders. Then our guide is going to explain in detail the origin, construction of the islands and the culture of its inhabitants.
If you want to ride on the reed boat, that residents of the Uros will offer you (This is optional). The reed boat will take you from one island to another, so that you may meet other locals from another island. The distance from one island to another is not long.
In Uros you will be able to purchase magnificent handicraft made by the Uros women. At 06:15 p.m. approx. return to the port of Puno and transfer to their hotels.
03:45 hrs Pick up from hotels in the center of the city of Puno.
04:00 hrs Departure of the boat to the Uros Floating islands.
04:30 hrs Visit to the floating islands of the Uros, (two islands).
06:15 hrs.Return to the city of Puno and transfer to their hotels in the city center.
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Pick up from the port and drop off in your hotel in Puno.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Optional ride on a reed boat (It has an additional cost of 10 PEN).
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Porte con cuidado sus documentos