PRIVATE TOUR TO LAMPA, PUCARÁ AND TINAJANI (1 DAY)
PRIVATE TOUR TO LAMPA, PUCARÁ AND TINAJANI (1 DAY)BOOK NOW !!!
|8am-1pm||Aeropuerto de Juliaca||Recepción y traslado hasta Atuncolla.||45 min.|
|Las horas varían de acuerdo a la hora de su arribo.||
|Atuncolla – Paramis.||Viaje en transporte turístico confortable||1h-30 min.|
||Pernocte en casa - hospedaje - rural de Paramis.|
At 07:00 a.m. Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and depart to city of Lampa (1hour and 30 min travel by car) Arrive and visit the temple (St. James), Continuing our trip to the village of Pukara (30 min drive by car) We visit Kalasaya temple and The "Museo Litico de Pucara" (Pucara Stone Museum), displaying a good little selection of anthropomorphic monoliths, zoomorphic sculptures, ceramics, and other objects from the Pucara pre-Inca Culture (original and replica pieces) then, depart to town of Ayaviri, where we have Box Lunch, after visit to Tinajani mystery and mysticism place, where you will have a small walking around the amazing canyon, return to Puno, 5:30 p.m. Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotels.
|07:00 a.m.||Pick up from your downtown hotel in Puno and depart to Lampa.|
|08:30 a.m.||Arrival and visit the city of Lampa or "Pink City".|
|09:30 a.m.||Departure to Pukará by a trail road.|
|10:45 a.m.||Arrival and visit The "Museo Litico de Pucara" and Kalasaya temple.|
|11:45 a.m.||Departure to the city of Ayaviri.|
|12:30 p.m.||Lunch (Box Lunch or "kancacho" (local dish)) you can choose one of these.|
|13:45 p.m.||Arrival and visit Tinajani canyon.|
|15:30 p.m.||Return to the city of Puno.|
|18:00 p.m.||Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotel.|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Box lunch.
- Entrances fees to Lampa, Pukara and Tinajani.
- Guide Spanish / English.
- Tourist transportation.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- To make this tour requires at least 2 people.
- Order guides in French and Portuguese languages ahead of (1 week).