PRIVATE TOUR TO ARAMU MURU - HAYU MARCA (HALF DAY)
PRIVATE TOUR TO ARAMU MURU - HAYU MARCA (HALF DAY)BOOK NOW !!!
|8am-1pm||Aeropuerto de Juliaca||Recepción y traslado hasta Atuncolla.||45 min.|
|Las horas varían de acuerdo a la hora de su arribo.||
|Atuncolla – Paramis.||Viaje en transporte turístico confortable||1h-30 min.|
||Pernocte en casa - hospedaje - rural de Paramis.|
At 8:00 a.m. Our customers (passengers) are collected of their downtown hotels of Puno City and departure to Chucuito where we will visit the "Temple of Inca Uyo" or "Fertility Temple" which has more than 20 Phalluses carved in stone, probably related with the fertility and it was used as an astronomical observatory.
Continuing our journey to the south of Puno at 35 kilometers near to the Lake Titicaca, we arrive to Aramu-Muru or "Hayu-Marka" in Aymara, means "Town of Spirits" outstanding construction "Inter-dimensional gate" where we will hiking, exploring and taking pictures of the enigmatic place,(1hour 30 min time of visit) after, return to Puno and transfer to your hotels.
|8:00 a.m.||Pick up from your hotel and departure to Aramu-muru.|
|8:25 a.m.||Arrival in Chucuito: Visit to "Inca Uyo", main square and viewpoint.|
|9:00 a.m.||Departure with destination to Aramu-muru or Hayu Marca.|
|9:45 a.m.||Arrival to Amaru Muru and visit the interdimensional gate and around.|
|11:45 a.m.||Departure to Puno.|
|1:00 p.m.||Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotel.|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Entrances fees to Inca Uyo and Aramu-Muru.
- Spanish / English guide (on request languages French).
- Tourist transportation.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Tour duration is approximately 5 hours. You can choose the schedule that suits you can be in the morning or afternoon.
- To make this tour requires at least 2 people.
- Order guides in French and Portuguese languages ahead of (1 week).