valle sagrado y machupicchu 2D
TOURS TO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS AND THE MACHU PICCHUBOOK NOW !!!
Cusco – Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes:
On this tour, our local guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco around 8.00 or 8.30 a.m. and depart to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Along the way we will stop at a natural viewpoint where we will be able to make out the whole Sacred Valley (50 min travel by bus approx.) we arrive to Pisac, where you can see magnificent Inca remains, the ancient architecture and engineering of the Inca temples is breathtaking and its combination of an agreeable climate and fertile plains bestow an unusual abundance for the high Andes.
Our guided tour of Pisac, lasts about 2 hours before we head back to the valley to visit the most colorful and traditional local market in Cusco, where you can buy traditional textiles at low prices, continuing our trip along the beautiful Sacred Valley, this area was the breadbasket of the Incas and still produces large amounts of corn on the Inca terraces.
Our next destination is Urubamba which we´ll arrive to at 01:00 p.m. approx. to enjoy our buffet lunch at the local restaurants, from Urubamba it´s just 30 minutes to get to the last Inca ruins known as Ollantaytambo (Inca palace); this ruin was built with pink granite rocks and is another impressive example of Inca craftmanship. Where you can see the second biggest rock from the Inca times (90 tons) which was used as part of the Temple of the Sun. After your tour, you have free time to wander around the site before dinner, which you have in any one of the local restaurants.
In the evening, you will head to the train station, which is, 15 minutes by foot; your train will depart at 7.00 pm to Aguas Calientes, and is a 2-hour journey. When you arrive in Aguas Calientes(2000m/6000ft above sea level), the town for Machu Picchu, and our representative will meet you just outside the train station (and before the market) and take you to your hotel.
Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco:
After an early breakfast at your hotel, you will take the bus (which takes 25 minutes) up the switchback road to the ruins of Machu Picchu. Buses start at 5:30am and run as a shuttle, as soon as they get full, they go). If you do not care to take the bus and prefer to hike along the Inca trail just let your guide know so that he can show you the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, which will take about 1 hour 30 minutes.
If you have tickets to climb one of the amazing mountains of Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu, your guide will direct you to where to begin this hike after the tour, please, make sure this is arranged at least 2 months in advance of your visit as tickets do sell out in advance, especially for Huayna Picchu.
Once in Machu Picchu Park, you will have a 2-hour guided tour. Then you’ll have extra time to explore the ruins on your own. If you have booked a permit to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, that will be your next adventure. The Sun Gate is a 1 hour climb (and is free and available to all) which is great to get those postcard pictures of the ruins from way above.
Then you'll have free time to stroll around the citadel to take pictures and enjoy this mystical place, after return to Aguas Calientes, you will have the lunch in the restaurant of the same village, later take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to depart by bus to Cusco and take you to your hotel.
|TIMETABLE||ACTIVITIES OF DAY 1|
|8:30 a.m.||Pick up from your hotel to board the bus.|
|9:00 a.m.||Bus depart to the Sagred Valley of the Incas.|
|9:30 a.m.||Visit to the Crafts market of Qorao and you will know in a closer way its people customs.|
|10:45 a.m.||Guided tour of the ruins in Pisaq and visit the Crafts market.|
|1:30 p.m.||Arrival and buffet lunch in Urubamba.|
|2:30 p.m.||Continuing with the trip to Ollantaytambo.|
|3:00 p.m.||Guided tour of the ruins of Ollantaytambo.|
|4:30 p.m.||Free time to visit the small town and you will have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and know in a closer way its people, customs and handicrafts.|
|6:30 p.m.||Passenger presentation at the train station in Ollantaytambo.|
|7:00 p.m.||Travel by train to Aguas Calientes.|
|8.43 p.m.||Reception in Aguas Calientes and accommodation at the hotel.|
|TIMETABLE||ACTIVITIES OF DAY 2|
|6:00 a.m.||Breakfast, and take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.|
|7:00 a.m.||Visit or Hike up Huayna Picchu and back down (on your own).|
|9:00 a.m.||Guided tour of one of the New 7 wonders of the world, Machu Picchu. (visit the most important places in this citadel of Machu Picchu”).|
|11:00 a.m.||Free time in Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, to keep exploring, take pictures, to return to Aguas Calientes by bus, to have lunch, and look around the town or relax in the Hot Springs.|
|6:00 p.m.||Presentation in the train station and return to Ollantaytambo by train.|
|8:30 p.m.||Reception in Ollantaytambo and return to Cusco by bus.|
|10:30 p.m.||Arrival to the City of Cusco, and transfer to your hotel.|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Basic Hotel (1 night in Aguas Calientes).
- Train Journey: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Tour Cusco - Sacred Valley - Ollantaytambo- Aguas Calientes.
- Bus Journey: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Bus ride: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Lunch in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to climb Huayna Picchu ($ 25.00 per person)/Machu Picchu Mountain ($15 per person).
- Entrance to Hot spring in Aguas Calientes. (S/.10.00 PEN).
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Insect repellant.
- Porte con cuidado sus documentos
- The departure/arrival time for going from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu can vary according train availability schedule.
- BTC (Cusco Tourist Ticket, allows entry to Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, and also to visit Museums or take a tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas) :
- NATIONAL: S/. 70.00 Nuevo Soles
- FOREIGN: S/. 130.00 Nuevo Soles
- Make the reservation with anticipation or ask us before (1 month before in high season JUN – NOV).
- The entrance to Huayna Picchu, make the reservation in advance so you do not have difficulties with your travel plan.
|$ 319.00 USD|