CITY TOUR CUSCO (HALF DAY)
CITY TOUR CUSCO (HALF DAY)BOOK NOW !!!
|8am-1pm||Aeropuerto de Juliaca||Recepción y traslado hasta Atuncolla.||45 min.|
|Las horas varían de acuerdo a la hora de su arribo.||
|Atuncolla – Paramis.||Viaje en transporte turístico confortable||1h-30 min.|
||Pernocte en casa - hospedaje - rural de Paramis.|
DESCRIPTION IN THE AFTERNOON
In this tour, our staff will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at around 1:30 pm to start with visit the Centre of Cusco. First our local guide will present the Cathedral (build in a Baroque style and having paintings of the Cusqueña school) and the temple of Qoricancha, (A place which we will appreciate in all its enchantment, the temple of the Thunderclap, Ray, Lightning, Rainbow, Stars and the temple of Santo Domingo). These attractions are important in a time of constant cultural development in architecture, religion and policy, started in the colonial time.
Continuing our journey the bus leaves to surroundings of Cusco, Where the groups will visit the following archeological and religious attractions from the Inca Culture Such as: Sacsayhuaman,(situated on a mountain overlooking Cusco). Qenqo; also known as the Labyrinth, this temple dedicated to “Mother Earth” is a unique center of celebrations and astronomical studies. Puca Pucara; (this complex contains several rooms, inner plazas, aqueducts, vantage points, and pathways). Tambomachay might have fulfilled an important altar function linked to water and the regeneration of the land and closely linked with Pucapucara. And Craft Market. About 06: 30 p.m. approx. return to the city of Cusco. (The tour end at Plaza San Francisco).
|1:30 p.m.||Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.|
|2:15 p.m.||Guided visit of the cathederal of Cusco.|
|2:30 p.m.||Guided visit of Qoricancha or “Temple of the Sun”.|
|3:30 p.m.||Transfer by bus to the surroundings of Cusco for visit the following attractives; Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca pucara, tambomachay and Craft Market.|
|6:30 p.m.||Return to the city of Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- Tourist transportation.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- tickets to visit the archaeological groups or churches.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Porte con cuidado sus documentos
- Cathedral entrance S/. 25.00 Nuevos Soles.
- Qoricancha entrance S/. 10.00 Nuevos Soles.
- BTC (Cusco Tourist Ticket, allows entry to Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, and also to visit Museums or take a tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas) :
- NATIONAL: S/. 70.00 Nuevo Soles
- FOREIGN: S/. 130.00 Nuevo Soles