SHARED TOUR PUNO – CHUCUITO - ARAMU-MURU- TIAHUANAO-PUNO
SHARED TOUR PUNO – CHUCUITO - ARAMU-MURU- TIAHUANAO-PUNOBOOK NOW !!!
|8am-1pm||Aeropuerto de Juliaca||Recepción y traslado hasta Atuncolla.||45 min.|
|Las horas varían de acuerdo a la hora de su arribo.||
|Atuncolla – Paramis.||Viaje en transporte turístico confortable||1h-30 min.|
||Pernocte en casa - hospedaje - rural de Paramis.|
In this shared tour To Tiahuanaco at 06:15 in the morning you will be picked up from your downtown hotel by our guide and bus depart. Along the way we will visit "Temple of Inca Uyo" or "Fertility Temple" in the colonial town of Chucuito.
Continuing our journey by shores of the Lake Titicaca, we arrive and visit to Aramu-Muru or "Hayu-Marka" in Aymara, means "Town of Spirits" outstanding construction "Inter-Dimensional Gate" (45 min time of visit).
After, we reached to DESAGUADERO, border Peru and Bolivia, where we will present our respective documents to the migration office; when we will be in Bolivia, our Bolivian guide and driver will be waiting for us to take us to TIAHUANACO, (45 min time of travel)
Once in Tiahuanaco, we have lunch and visit Puma Punku, Museum of Stones, The Sun Gate, Pyramid of Akapana, Monolith Beneth and others. Then, we will return to Puno, arriving at approx. 7pm. and transfer to their hotel.
NOTE: If you want to continue your trip to La Paz, It´s has an additional cost of $ 25.00 USD per person.
|06:15 a.m.||Pick you up from your downtown hotel in Puno.|
|06:30 a.m.||Bus departure to Chucuito-"Inca Uyo"|
|07:00 a.m.||Visit to Chucuito-"Inca Uyo" or Fertility Temple and the Small colonial town.|
|08:45 a.m.||Arrival and visit to Aramu Muru or "Hayu Marca" and the view of the Lake Titicaca.|
|10:15 a.m.||Arrival at the border of Desaguadero. Documentary step in the migration office of both countries.|
|12:30 p.m. (BH)||Arrival in Tiahuanaco and visit Puma Punku and lunch in Tiahuanco.|
|01:45 p.m. (BH)||Guided Visit to archeological complex of Tiahuanaco, The stone museum (Bolivian hour).|
|04:00 p.m. (BH)||Return to the border of Desaguadero.|
|03:45 p.m. (PH)||Arriving at the border of Desaguadero and departure to the city of Puno.|
|07:00 p.m. (PH)||Arrival to Puno and transfer to your hotel.|
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Lunch in Tiahuanaco.
- Entrance to Tiahuanaco.
- Entrances fees to Inca Uyo and Aramu-Muru.
- Guide (Spanish / English) (Peru and Bolivia).
- Tourist transportation. (Peru and Bolivia).
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Camera, Toilet paper and extra batteries.
- A bottle of water (a liter).
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Personal backpack with everything necessary for your tour.
- Snacks, chocolate or energy candies.
- Glasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Lightweight and warm clothing.
- Porte con cuidado sus documentos
- Important information:
- Valid passports (with less force than 6 months) and Andean Migration Card.
- For citizens of USA, Russia, Singapore and other countries from Africa and Asia: you must have VISA. If you desire get the VISA at the border you must present the following:
We recommend you to get the VISA in your country to avoid inconvenience at the border.
- It is necessary to pay a $160USD VISA, in cash at the offices of migration Peru/Bolivia. (Take care with folded, marked, creased or broken bills, they need to be in really good conditi:ons)/li>
- Two copies of your passport valid and you must present a visa application form with two color photograph of 4cm x 4cm.
- International Vaccination Certificate for yellow fever.